Reason for Occurrence: The communication connection between the server and the terminal (PC, smart device) is temporarily lost.
▶ For Smart Devices
1. Delete cash and cookies from Internet settings
2. When you download and proceed with the application, delete/boot the application and re-download the application again for payment.
3. When using Wifi, change into LTE and proceed.
4. If you are searching for a site on third-party application such as Google, you can use the Internet default browser or Chrome browser and enter the payment site address in the Internet address bar to proceed with the payment.
▶ For PCs (Microsoft Windows)
1. Launch Internet Explorer New Window and click Menu -> Internet Options -> Delete and delete cookies and files.
2. Terminate the antivirus applications (Bitdefender, Avast, Kaspersky, etc.) and view compatibility settings (dacom.net / lgdacom.net / uplus.co.kr)
3. If the same phenomenon occurs during the above process, the payment will be made again after 30 minutes.
▶ For PCs (macOS)
1. Launch Safari New Window and click Menu -> Preferences -> Privacy -> Manage Website Data -> Delete and delete cookies and files.
2. If the same phenomenon occurs during the above process, the payment will be made again after 30 minutes.
▶ If you occurs blank screen or an unknown error during payment, please try the below way.
- The Route to be accessed for authentication depends on the location of your connection and the card company you are using. The authentication screen provided by the card company may not be compatible with the platform (iOS, macOS, etc.) of a specific device. In this case, please try to pay by changing the device. (For example: If you are using macOS, try to pay with an iOS device, or if you are using an iOS device or ChromeOS, try to pay with a Windows PC)
- Payment errors may occur due to network response delays with the authentication screen server provided by the card company you are using. In this case, please try again after 1-2 hours.